Creative professional with 20+ years of experience in graphic design, web design, print and digital production in beauty and others since 1999. A solid background of achievements in Global Branding, Corporate Identity & Marketing. Expertise includes graphic design, project management, and client relations while overseeing business processes and communications. Possesses successful track record of streamlining operational workflows while generating fierce loyalty within work environments. Ability to learn quickly and adapt to challenging projects. Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed communication abilities. Ability to work independently as well as with a team. Work well within strict time constraints. Successfully manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through completion.
MIDWAY INTERNATIONAL, INC., Cerritos, CA 2017 – 2020Renowned as the industry leader of the most fashionable wigs, extensions, and hairpieces in uncompromising quality.
Created professional design work for both web and printed products.
- Created graphic design (banners, flyers, packages, booth design, digital media) to promote company’s marketing and brand awareness.
- Supported Art Director and other designers with development of marketing materials to ensure completion according to project timelines and scope.
- Provided proposal layouts and designs promptly to accomplish multiple projects in a timely manner under extremely tight deadlines.
OPI PRODUCTS, INC., North Hollywood, CA 2010 – 2016World’s largest professional nail products manufacturer.
Design Associate (2012 - 2016)
Initiated branch market for distribution, marketing development, product development, and promotions, including web and graphic design for Japanese market.
- Developed corporate web and print advertisements, website skins, graphics, page layouts, catalogs, postcards, and posters.
- Collaborated with Creative Directors, Project Managers, and Programmers in developing targeted web and graphic designs.
- Liaised with vendors to develop online storefront from conception to completion; increased online sales and improved consumer engagement.
- Improved website cohesiveness, functionality, and appearance of elements including navigation tools, page layouts, and images.
Assistant Graphic Designer (2010 - 2012)
Supported initiation of branch market for distribution, marketing development, product development, and promotions including web and graphic design for Japanese market.
- Managed localization of cosmetic products by adjusting descriptions, concepts, brand design, and copy to appeal to Japanese consumers.
- Assisted in launching three corporate web sites and Facebook pages; designed social media graphics to increase consumer engagement.
- Designed, developed, and launched corporate websites for consumers and as primary resource for use within the company, providing information on products.
- Negotiated terms and agreements with Japanese vendors to execute marketing and promotional events in a cost-effective manner.
M.M.SYSTEMS, INC., Torrance, CA 1999 – 2010Internet and network consulting company that provides robust e-commerce solutions.
Developed professional design work for both web and printed products for Japanese companies in US.
- Developed professional design work for 100+ digital products for Japanese companies across the United States.
- Established multiple online e-commerce web design projects while interacting with clients to meet requirements under strict deadlines.
- Created web design projects to provide business solutions for clients.
RELATED FREELANCE DESIGN EXPERIENCE
DESIGNLICIOUS, Sherman Oaks, CA
Design agency providing English and Japanese marketing tools.
(Freelance. Intermittent when not working full time) 2016 – Current
Freelance Graphic Designer
Provides English and Japanese marketing tools.
- Develop and presented designs in accordance with client requirements and to finalize projects for local Japanese companies.
- Establish trusting relationships with other designers, programmers, vendors, and key clients.
- Created promotional materials for OPI Products, Inc. (Japan market) by analyzing P&L, branding, product development, and marketing.